{Problem Resolved}Beware of Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaikhere

Reaction score
DEAR friends,

I was part long time in the DDF community.. Sadly sharing a bad experience that i had from a Very Senior Member.
I had an deactivated DishtruHD STB he promised me to do dollar recharge so i transfer money to his BANK AC #### from that day until now he just recharge only a Month and i wasted many calls and messages to calling him.

Always he giving excuses and always he fooling me.

Be beware all members if any member promise u he will do help and all please don't believe.

I will not reveal that person name until he transfer back my money to my account..

I know he reading this so transfer it today itself.

Bro , when a very active and good member of DDF got banned , i know something wrong with the senior members :dodgy

p_pahare said:
Bro , when a very active and good member of DDF got banned , i know something wrong with the senior member:dodgy

What do you mean:u

p_pahare said:
Bro , when a very active and good member of DDF got banned , i know something wrong with the senior member:dodgy

u r wrong section to discuss this....plz discuss this in below link

General Chat Thread...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock