{Problem Resolved}Help to allign Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Friends currently i hav a Dishtv antenna at 95E...now i want to set one more antenna at same angle...i tried vry hard...bt ended vt failing...plz help me guys..i dnt hav any spl equipement...

RE: Help to allign Antenna

Bro download Satellite finder app and try...

RED-Bigtv antenna is corect angle...i wanta set zing in that direction...plz help me guys
2ivh3pj.jpg

Saj 007 said:
Bro download Satellite finder app and try...

i dwnloadedsat finder,director,dishaligner apps but no use..am nt able to use them perfectly.. :

Bro, I saw you already created the this thread in Dish TV section. So, not sure why you are creating this thread again in other section.

If you feel that this was not created in proper section, then you can use the Report button and ask the team to move it to the right section instead of creating new thread.

Or if you think that no one is replying here and so creating new thread, then it is not advisable. Please give some time to members who have experience regarding your question. They will definitely help you. You can ask for updates after one day in the same thread itself.

Now, I will close the other thread and keeping this thread as Open.

yah...i got it....plz close the thread brooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock