• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 5,053

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Currently Utv stars picture quality is fine with good sound.But it is in 16:9 and looks like we have zoom the tv....Its streched.....May be they have converted hd to sd :rofl Hope it go to general type soon. :wall

RE: About UTV Stars Picture Quality

kindly post ss of utv stars

posted in utv tars additon thread check that please :)

anilsk01 said:
kindly post ss of utv stars

Bapun Raz said:
Currently Utv stars picture quality is fine with good sound.But it is in 16:9 and looks like we have zoom the tv....Its streched.....May be they have converted hd to sd :rofl Hope it go to general type soon. :wall

Back to 4:3 now. pls chek.

Nope.Its the same brother.Stretched out also zoom in channel.Hope they do it fine soon.

sayan.sunny said:
Bapun Raz said:

Back to 4:3 now. pls chek.

You are right Admin. now some songs are comming in stereo audio.

For me no problem..... :tup

I am not talking about audio bro.I am telling the picture is stretched out also you can notice the fotter news bar in this channel it is totally touched in foot which is after 1cm. In footer really.I have seen its hd pictures too from dish tru hd so know.See its picture from dish tru hd section which is caputred by tv tuner.You know the picture quality difference surely.

well as utv stars is a hd channel and it is being aired in standard definition for normal tv, tata sky should telecast it in letter box format but right now they r telecasting in pan scan format which is making picture stretched from top and bottom. they tried letter box format in afternoon but again shifted to pan scan format. lets all write a e amil to tata sky to telecast utv stars in letter box format

I think this format is good for HD TV user.
As all other SD channels are stretched to 16:9 and loose their actual aspect ratio.
But this one looks good in HDTV ..... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock