Problem with (3760 H 26000) on Asiasat-3S @ 105*E

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
Hello friends pl any one tell if they are getting this frequency: 3760 H 26000 This popular freq of DW + TV-5, I am not receiving from two days, Rest all frequencies are received. ..:sp

So no body know the problem ,But I find it as it is due to summer hot at noon, Mainly I don't get this TP from 1pm to 3pm, in evening and night ok now. :tup :lol :D

Dear Friend Jenius-Jatt there is no problem to me with this TP I am getting 70% Signals quality even with my 4 Feet Prime Focus Dish Antenna During The Time Duration Mentioned by You From 1 PM to 3 PM..

jenius-jatt said:
So no body know the problem ,But I find it as it is due to summer hot at noon, Mainly I don't get this TP from 1pm to 3pm, in evening and night ok now. :tup :lol :D

Experienced the same sometimes.

JITENDRA said:
Dear Friend Jenius-Jatt there is no problem to me with this TP I am getting 70% Signals quality even with my 4 Feet Prime Focus Dish Antenna During The Time Duration Mentioned by You From 1 PM to 3 PM..
Ok jetendra I will try to realign my lnb and try to get more signal so that it don't interrupt at noon.:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock