Problem with Videocon D2h

clickeran

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using Videocon D2h for my Sony 65 inch 4k UHD tv. I am having HD set top box and sometimes when I switch on the Set top box & tv I am not getting sound,.. and when I switch it off and switch it on again, its working,. Sometimes I am getting red light blinking in the TV without showing any picture.

Note. I tested with Sony Service center and the problem is only with the videocon connection and not with the TV.

My Question is

1) Should I use only 4K set top box for this kind of TV??
2) OR else All Videocon Set top box has this issue with higher tv models?

pls advice

I dont think the problem has anything to do with ur tv model... The issue might be with d2h stb ... Make sure you are using the latest software version in ur d2h stb(call cc if necessary)....

As for your questions,
1) you can use any stb for your 4k tv ... but I suggest you switch to 4k stb because of the superior picture quality
2) as far as I know stb doesnt have any problem with higher tv models

Earlier, I somewhere read that D2H set top box and Sony TV are having compatibility issues. Even the Sony's new DTH Home Theater will not support as per Sony's website. So, contact D2H CC and get the problem solved.

Moving to 4K will also solve this problem since the manufacturer of 4K set top box is Technicolor whereas other D2H set top box are in-house production from Videocon D2H. In addition, 4K set top box can provide good clarify to HD channels (as per user reviews).

I had similar problems with my STB HD box, needed to do a software update to solve, maybe you need to upgrade your software

Uhd tv means 4k stb is good bro but recording facility not available & bro please check ur hdmi cable & remove ur hdmi cable & try bro & also contact d2h cc to check ur stb problem

By the way I am using D2H HD bix with Sony LED KLV32EX550 model for the past 2 years and 3 months and didn't face any compatibility issues till now.

my hd stb 2244 having problem with volume and pictures, when change channels some time picture not shown on tv screen & some time volume not listening. What can i do, some advice or help me:(:(:(

Devdharshan said:
Software problem say cc to send a software upgrade command

which software i needed Devdarshan bro...

It is the latest update for those white hd boxes , u can't watch hd channels, sound problem all these would be there u say that to the cc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock