Procedure to manually update software in Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 86,962
Bapun Raz said:
Incase some guys unable to update using the remotes then do not try again and again. It may damage your loader and stb will be screwed up.

I agree.

My stb release number is 102 i think it's not updated for a long time..

I upgraded to the new Transfer+ HD box sometime mid-August because one of my two normal HD boxes conked off.

Tried method 2 (only option available, I suppose), but it doesn't work.

I held down [back] and [2] till the red LED on the transfer+ universal remote stood solid. At the 'initialising' screen, I tried hitting [back] two (and, later, four) times and the 2485 combination to no avail. The 'welcome screen' would show up, followed by the default channel.

I am unable to use the other remote (that of the normal HD box) with this new box.

The download status under 'System Settings' shows as IDLE.

Any suggestions, please?

Trying with another normal tata sky remote will be the easiest way... Arrange it if possible!

I do have a regular HD box in another room, but that remote will not be recognised by the latest T+ HD box, will it?

And [back]^2 + 2465 has worked like a charm for that regular HD box.

Its the newer T+ HD remote that doesn't seem to get the memo.

^^ Other HD box remote will work for downloading software only. It'll not work normally while you are watching channels.

But nothing happens when I point the HD box's remote against the T+ HD box? Am I missing something.

EDIT: Yep, using the other remote worked. Required a few attempts, though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock