programme guide

srithiruji

Reaction score
Am using 1000 gb hd dvr. For the past 6 days programme guide is not working. It shows current and next programme only. Engineer came and checked my connection and setting. No problem in my dvr. And told we will resolve it soon. I don't know what to do? Is any one facing same problem? Please help me to resolve this issue.

Few months back i'm also facing same problem with my HD/SD 555-B stb.. I raise a complaint and technician came to my home and update stb softwares.. Problem solved

srithiruji said:
Am using 1000 gb hd dvr. For the past 6 days programme guide is not working. It shows current and next programme only. Engineer came and checked my connection and setting. No problem in my dvr. And told we will resolve it soon. I don't know what to do? Is any one facing same problem? Please help me to resolve this issue.

or tell the technician to update the software to download id 60

Technician came and checked. Download id is 60 and everything is normal. They can't solve the issue. They asked 2 days time to resolve.

srithiruji said:
Technician came and checked. Download id is 60 and everything is normal. They can't solve the issue. They asked 2 days time to resolve.

bro i am also using dvr no problem here plse update here what the technician have done after your stb problem get resolved because if my stb starts showing epg problem then it would be benifitial for me to identify and fix the issue faster the technicians dont have much knowledge on dvrs bro thats why i know its very difficult to record prigrams with this problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock