Proposed Tamil and Telugu channela lineup

Ashok L said:
Another fake news....

Dear Mr.Ashok

Before stating the news as fake, just read out the title it was a proposed channel list only,think you are not understand or not know the language.
Again teasing someone was very easy if you are at my position then you will know the pain.
Am here posted some genuine thread initially, my intention is not spreading fake news here yes the post and thread which I early posted was wrong it's according to my source.
Just be good,if the news was fake the action was taken as per forum rules,but here your kind of people doing something which is humiliate.

Rithvik kandhan said:
Dear Mr.Ashok

Before stating the news as fake, just read out the title it was a proposed channel list only,think you are not understand or not know the language.
Again teasing someone was very easy if you are at my position then you will know the pain.
Am here posted some genuine thread initially, my intention is not spreading fake news here yes the post and thread which I early posted was wrong it's according to my source.
Just be good,if the news was fake the action was taken as per forum rules,but here your kind of people doing something which is humiliate.

Bro I understand..
But your news dont have any reliability....
Even some new members are there who broke genuine news first....
Nearly 96% of your news doesn't happen still now....
Then how can we believe you without any proper source...
We can't believe anything without proper source or fact....

Everyone can say anything but there should be proper reliability....

Do you remember you told ID tamil will be launching soon.but still no news regarding that...?

Star Vijay HD launching 29 th May ..... anyone confirm it's launching same day in airtel

King576 said:
Star Vijay HD launching 29 th May ..... anyone confirm it's launching same day in airtel

may be added on Adtv on the same day itself seeing the latest trend of adding star channels on the launch itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock