Breaking PTC Punjabi bringing 4 Punjabi Fiction Serials this Year soon!

Armaan99

Reaction score
I was just amazed after reading this news. PTC Punjabi is now a bit Frightened of Zee Punjabi, as it might beat it. They are now bringing 4 Punjabi serials. Rabindra Narayan, President of PTC network announced it officially in a press conference. These 4 serials are :-
1) Power - A political Drama highlighting the backside of politics like Drugs, Corruption, selfishness of Politicians and Murders etc.
2) Bugni - A story of three sisters and their struggle
3) Kyoke Sahura vi Kade Jawaai Si - A full on comedy family drama
4) Sahid Bhagat Singh - Based on life of martyr Bhagat Singh Ji. The Story will be from his childhood to his cntribution for freedom struggle.

So now Punjabis will have total 9 Punjabi serials, 5 on Zee Punjabi and 4 on PTC Punjabi.

qkI3P3o.png

PstBYoW.png

k0JbSEc.png

Last edited:
It's good that competition burning up. If we see any of PTC or Zee crossing 1 Lac impressions (which is quite possible I personally feel since without any shows PTC getting around 50 to 60 K impressions) then we can expect Viacom18 to launch a Punjabi GEC.

It's good that competition burning up. If we see any of PTC or Zee crossing 1 Lac impressions (which is quite possible I personally feel since without any shows PTC getting around 50 to 60 K impressions) then we can expect Viacom18 to launch a Punjabi GEC.
They get 50 to 60K impression because of Live telecast from Harmandir Sahib. Otherwise it would be around 40 K

Was just thinking that will PTC bring quality serials or just crap again. 🤔??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock