DTH updates Punjabi Hits removed from Tata Play

Tata play is always on Point. Since past few days they were scrolling it's removal date (12 May) and have removed today.

No extension like Airtel.

No Mercy on any channel who do not Pay 😂

No more good music channels for Punjabi audience on Tata Play.

9X Tashan, Balle Balle, and now Punjabi Hits also removed.
Hello members

Good Morning

Airtel is far better in retaining the channels that's why airtel is popular in Punjab instead of TATA play. Feel sad for Punjabi audience .

Regards
Ramani

Tata Play seems anti against Music Channels.

Neither Punjabi or nor Hindi music channels are serving in the platform. From Balle Balle to latest Punjabi Hits, From Music India to I love, no music channels survived.

Tata Play seems to make steps to stop this else audience may move out.

Feeling sad !! 😔 😔

Neither Punjabi or nor Hindi music channels are serving in the platform. From Balle Balle to latest Punjabi Hits, From Music India to I love, no music channels survived.

Feeling sad !! 😔 😔
Also 9x jhakaas,maiboli remove long time only one music channel available sangeet marathi

Feeling sad !! 😔 😔
We are feeling sad and JollyLNB bro.. You are laughing . Why bro?

Certain channels cannot pay carriage fees like Maiboli and 9X Tashan/Jhakaas. That does not mean that Tata Play is ‘against’ music channels. True, many of them have been removed by Tata Play whereas Airtel remains the best DTH for Punjabi viewers. But there is no need to label a business enterprise ‘against’ a particular genre which is struggling anyway. Hope you get the point. :tup:

No more good music channels for Punjabi audience on Tata Play.

9X Tashan, Balle Balle, and now Punjabi Hits also removed.
Very bad tata play dth service music section why this problem bro:mad:(n)

Very bad tata play dth service music section why this problem bro:mad:(n)
Bro you have stayed with Dishtv as probably all punjabi and most music channels are present with Dishtv . The carriage fee is the probelm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock