Discussion Purchase DD Direct STB and Pay Channels possible ?

• Thread starter goutam7
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,488

goutam7

Reaction score
Hi i want to know that if i purchase STB of free which is better ?

and how to add pay channels into them ? possible ?

Hi i want to know that if i purchase STB of free which is better ?

and how to add pay channels into them ? possible ?
Buy iCAS box only.
Broadcaster's chs which are pay in private DTH/cable are FTA in DD Freedish. You just need a Box and antena to watch them nothing else

So many channels are available on DD Free dish like Star Bharat which is @ 10.00 for other but free for DD Free dish user.

star bharat
star sports first
star utsav
zee anmol
zee anmol cinema
sony mix
Sony wah
sony pal
mtv beats
rishtey cineplex
and many more pay channel available on free dish and more channel possible to added 1 march 2019.

Bro for eg. If i need Star Sports 1 Its a paid channel .so is there any chance bro or simply FTA channels

DD DTH is only free channels,which may change time to time as per auction of channels by DD dth no pay channel can be recieved by Free to Air set top box

DD DTH is only free channels,which may change time to time as per auction of channels by DD dth no pay channel can be recieved by Free to Air set top box
Wait for the auction bro.Dd Free Dish is going to get alot of pay channels which were discarded while choosing New Packs acc to Trai rule

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock