Good News Purchased Airtel Internet TV with 1 Year Infinity Package for Rs. 6500

vijayr2002

Reaction score
Hello,

1 Year Infinity Package: Airtel Internet TV HD Set Top Box | eBay
3 Months Infinity Package: Airtel Internet TV HD Set Top Box | eBay
Coupon: GREATOFF87

Use the button "View Offers" in eBay for more coupons which may offer better discounts.

Additional PhonePe Cashback of Rs. 200 (Offer ends today - 17th October, 2017)
More info: PhonePe | eBay

TV: Samsung 40J5100
Home Theater: HT-J5100K

It was installed on the same day of purchase (October 14). Kudos to the third party seller and Airtel for the coordination. After Installation, the engineer gave us a demo and updated the software. My experience in using Airtel Internet TV is satisfactory as of now. Combining DTH and Android should be highly appreciated.

Using it with a Samsung Home Theater with SPDIF Optical Input. The sound is crystal clear with Dolby Digital. Personally I feel the picture quality is higher than Tata Sky, it is more crisp. The Display resolution has been changed to 1080p (but is the DTH feed 1080i or 1080p?). The only quirk I saw is that of switching between favorite channels is tedious. I hope they analyse feedback from customers and update the software soon. The Signal Strength is 70+ all over, but Signal quality is around 12 showing as green in most channels and yellow in some channels and I hope it doesn't affect the quality.

Last edited:
Congrats @vijayr2002 In which city is that? Quality around 12, isn't that low?
Yes I agree with the favourite channels issue. It's very tedious indeed. And after using videocon for 4 years this thing in Airtel gives me headache.

I tried to make purchase. But the offer coupons showed error messages as below :

GREATOFF87 : "This is an invalid eBay coupon. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment"

4YOU300OFF : "This eBay coupon has been used previously. Please try another coupon or proceed to payment"
But I havnt made any purchase with this coupon. :-(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock