Good News Purchased new Sun Direct HD Cardless box.

1) Could you please post a picture of the remote control?

2) Does this box still have the "blackout" problem? I have heard that the picture goes completely black every now and then in this new cardless box. The old boxes too have a similar problem. But instead of going black, the picture goes to "still mode" in the old boxes.

3) Have you subscribed the HBO HD Channel (LCN 906)? If yes, are subtitles appearing for movies?
Picture used to get black in my old box hence I had to change it. I did Not subscribe HBO HD additionally as it's a part of my package. Regarding sub titles I shall see and convey.

Picture used to get black in my old box hence I had to change it. I did Not subscribe HBO HD additionally as it's a part of my package. Regarding sub titles I shall see and convey.
Okay. Please post a picture of the remote control.

Also, please mention your STB'S model number.

Okay. Please post a picture of the remote control.

Also, please mention your STB'S model number.

Did you get a chance to do the following?

1) Review the availability of subtitles in HBO HD

2) See your STB model number

3) Take a picture of your new Remote Control

Congrats Bishnu Bro 👍💐💐. And they one step advance, they mentioned the customer service number front of the box. And you always a sun fanboy. 😍

Purchased new cardless box. HD. New features: HD Info Channel No. 005 shows due date and account balance. Slight improvement in picture quality. But remote not that user friendly. Replaced with my old box. Picture quality awesome. Taken HD Bengali DPO A1 Pack @ just Rs 288 + tax p.m. It includes sports HD too. Star Sports 1 Hindi HD, Star Sports 2 HD. Also Star Sports First and Star Sports 3. All Bengali Channels except Star Sports 1 Bangla. All Channels having HD and available in this pack it's SD channel is not there. Example Star Jalsha HD is there but Star Jalsha is not there. Same with Jalsha Movies HD, Zee Bangla HD and Colors Bangla HD. 23 HD Channels are there including HD Info Channel. All language info channels are there. Also Sun dth own Bengali channel Sun Bangla present. But NCF 2 channels are not there. I am overall happy. Amount Charged Rs 950.
I want to ask you something about UI of this box..

oh I see! Ok bro thanks. Pls give me your email ID.

Mod note: Don't ask personal details like email ID, mobile number etc as its against forum rules.

hello moderator pls tell me how to do personal message here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock