Good News Purchased Wezone M8 android hybrid set top box

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
friends recently I purchased an Android hybrid set top box to have an experience of 4K, aligned my dish to get free to air 4k channel . I positioned my dish to 26e to catch a 4K free to air channel, I got it very easily.
My review for the set top box is very straightforward that look Wise it is good box, you can download many apps and use them. Satellite tuner is average and you get low signal quality compared to most of FTA mpeg4 boxes. With air play mouse it is not possible to change audio if you are watching multi audio channel, there is no simple RF remote with it, IF you have solid 2100 pro remote with you that can be used with it and with Fav key multi audio sound problem can be solved. On average it is good set top box with android experience.
BjMTm38.jpg

XPWVjlv.jpg

G21cBFm.jpg

NZGi6Kc.jpg

2dooUqK.jpg

what is the price of the box ?

what is the price of the box ?
3900 including shipping, if you want dm me I am selling it now will sell it 3200 including shipping. If interested let me know I can flash starnet golden 2050 firmware to it.

Last edited:
I have wezone m8 with 20201015 update. i searched for the starnet golden 2050 firmware and found this link with latest software.
User Account

can you please tell me the process to flash starnet golden 2050 firmware in wezone m8?

I have wezone m8 with 20201015 update. i searched for the starnet golden 2050 firmware and found this link with latest software.
User Account

can you please tell me the process to flash starnet golden 2050 firmware in wezone m8?
Yes it's very easy to flash starnet golden 2050 to wezone m8. Just search and download the software in archive.org and put the software in pendrive and flash it to your box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock