Good News Purchased Yuri ysm999dx sat signal meter

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey friends
Recently purchased a new signal meter of Yuri for 4000 rupee.
HmjjGzy.jpg

kEG0bo8.jpg

HmjjGzy.jpg

kEG0bo8.jpg

congrats for d buy !

but rs 4000.... !! I ve never used a sat finder to tune satellites.
Hmmm....It is all about passion brother money doesn't matter...I got plenty of time to track new satellites because of lock down. Now I have tracked almost all of receivable satellites here...

Satlink this model have some limitations, some tps it doesn’t reflect even if we are getting the channels while scanning. Battery capacity 800mah only .

Congratulations. Price to high Bro, 2800 Rs in local shops.
Best satfinder one .

I use my laptop and mobile, and do a skype video call between 2 accounts. Laptop in front of tv, and mobile I take with me on d terrace, and then see the signals on skype video. :lol: :hello:

I use my laptop and mobile, and do a skype video call between 2 accounts. Laptop in front of tv, and mobile I take with me on d terrace, and then see the signals on skype video. :lol: :hello:
I use laptop, tv tuner stick and Android mobile, there is an app called splash top that can stream your laptop which can be accessed in your mobile remotely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock