Pushpa -The Rise | Allu Arjun, Sukumar

Tried watching it. Just wasn't worth my time. Amazon yet again has got another overhyped movie. I thought Sardar Udham was overrated. That is a masterpiece now comparing it to this. You cannot watch it with your family. Has scenes like on B Grade movies. Don't want to see actress dancing wet. Or watch any actor dance with tiny lungis. I don't know how these gets approved to release at theatres. Dialogues and jokes on hindi version are cringy as expected. Don't get the purpose of having sequels when the first movie is almost 3 hours long.

Rating F-. Not worth the hype.

Tried watching it. Just wasn't worth my time. Amazon yet again has got another overhyped movie. I thought Sardar Udham was overrated. That is a masterpiece now comparing it to this. You cannot watch it with your family. Has scenes like on B Grade movies. Don't want to see actress dancing wet. Or watch any actor dance with tiny lungis. I don't know how these gets approved to release at theatres. Dialogues and jokes on hindi version are cringy as expected. Don't get the purpose of having sequels when the first movie is almost 3 hours long.

Rating F-. Not worth the hype.

Expected from you bhai. Yes agree with you some points its not family movie at all. Lungi or Wet is because its related to old age (village) story.

I remember one scene after your post (Shootout Lokhandawala in that hotel scene. Abusing in english is status matter and abusing in hindi is third class character). Bollywood movies not all family movie now but encouraging them with this and that. Latest one your post

No offence its my view on your post only bhai.

Expected from you bhai. Yes agree with you some points its not family movie at all. Lungi or Wet is because its related to old age (village) story.

I remember one scene after your post (Shootout Lokhandawala in that hotel scene. Abusing in english is status matter and abusing in hindi is third class character). Bollywood movies not all family movie now but encouraging them with this and that. Latest one your post

No offence its my view on your post only bhai.
FYI, Gehraiyan totally skipped theatre releases as it's meant for more mature audience who are not ready to watch such topics at theatres.

Village or not. You need to keep your junk to yourself. I don't know how one could eat popcorn or fries at theatres watching that. And what kind of village have women showing up bars and dancing with strange men like it's free for all.
Source

Meanwhile I do think abusing in Hindi is worse as compared to English. You won't find people abusing in the name of mother or sisters in English. You are most likely insulting the person directly. Not their families.

FYI, Gehraiyan totally skipped theatre releases as it's meant for more mature audience who are not ready to watch such topics at theatres.

Village or not. You need to keep your junk to yourself. I don't know how one could eat popcorn or fries at theatres watching that. And what kind of village have women showing up bars and dancing with strange men like it's free for all.
Source

Meanwhile I do think abusing in Hindi is worse as compared to English. You won't find people abusing in the name of mother or sisters in English. You are most likely insulting the person directly. Not their families.

I didn't like the movie or nor praised the movie here. North peoples made this movie bigger hit then original telugu version.

Akhanda and Even recently watched Shyam Singha Roy is best.

I didn't like the movie or nor praised the movie here. North peoples made this movie bigger hit then original telugu version.
Did I say that you praised the movie? Timing of the release was suitable for the viewers in North as it was holiday season with no big releases. This is why even after digital release. People are still going to watch as it got no competition. Even since Bahubali. North seems to go to watch 2 part movies expecting it to be the next Bahubali. 83 was destined to fail. Even Spiderman: No Way Home did good numbers. It has grossed over ₹260 crores in India till now.

Not able to Get Ey Bidda song out of my mind. My Alarm Ringtone, Phone Ringtone , my mind . It is everywhere 😍. Especially this scene :hrt: :kiss2:

YngzGzt.png

Source

Yesterday seen Pushpa Hindi Songs craze in DJ. Specially Shami Shami and Srivalli, Peoples shouting with song playing and Dialogue Main Jhukega Nahi Saala .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock