Puthiyathalaimurai TV #supportjallikattu protests with Mid-Break free Live Coverage

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Puthiyathalaimurai TV has once again displayed its social responsibility towards the people of Tamil Nadu by boycotting ad-commercials on day when it is likely to peak historic viewership ratings.

Leading Tamil News and Infotainment channel Puthiyathalamurai TV has come forward to extend its support and solidarity to the historic and peaceful protests of students and general public in Tamil Nadu in-order to save their age-old traditional and cultural identity – the game of Jallikattu.

While the #savejallikattu event has attracted the attention of national media on its third day only, the local news channels were swift to cover the event from the day one. Among them Puthiyathalaimurai TV being the leader in the market has stood in the fore front to cover the entire developments happening in Chennai Marina Beach and across all other towns in Tamil Nadu, since the very first day.

On the fourth day of #supportjallikattu movement, Puthiyathalaimurai TV has shouldered the peaceful protesters by extending a Mid-Break Free Live Coverage without any ad-commercials for the entire day.

The channel has deployed its entire reporting force across the state to ensure every corner of the protests is being reported to the viewers. It has brought in Drone-Cameras to highlight the huge gathering from the aerial view and Jimmy-jibs at the epi-centre of the protests.

Puthiyathalaimurai TV has also organised many Live-debates by moving its studio based programs to the make-shift venues in Marina Beach, thus involving the experts, politicians and student representative to debate and discuss to find a solution to the on-going stand still situation.

While, it is common for the News Channels to en-cash such high-voltage situations by spiking up its ad-rates to premium levels, Puthiyathalaimurai TV has once again displayed its social responsibility towards the people of Tamil Nadu by boycotting ad-commercials on day when it is likely to peak historic viewership ratings.

The peaceful mass uprising that was compared with the Arab-spring, progressing without any political affiliation, has attracted the appreciation of Cricketers, Celebrities has reached its fourth day. The #supportjallikattu protests has virtually brought the Tamil Nadu to a halt with Traders Union, Govt Employee Union, Transport employees union and the film industry jumping in to the protest.

Puthiyathalaimurai TV #supportjallikattu protests with Break-free Live coverage

We stand with you Tamilians, we won't let USA decide what to do and what not...

Both PT and News 7 are doing good. But I like News 7. They are covering from Monday morning live. Even they supported and showed Jallikattu news only from 13-Jan itself.

Senthil Vel - senior editor of News 7 did very good job. Hats off to him. I think he is in friend list of Chezhiyan bro's FB. I am trying to add him as my friend but he reached maximum request.

not only puthiya thalaimurai channel, every tamilian and every tamil channel will supporting jallikattu. no one is against to jallikattu. Puthiya thalaimurai is most popular tamil news channel, i search with google for puthiya channel live streaming. most of sites don't have a stream, if have asking to subscribe. this is the free channel no need to subscribe. you can watch free anywhere and anytime with HD Quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock