Puthu Yugam missing from SCV Analogue.

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Puthu Yugam missing from SCV Analogue. Channel not available on any other slot.

HOUSE-MD said:
Puthu Yugam missing from SCV Analogue. Channel not available on any other slot.

yes. since yesterday its missing , but available on scv digital

Satvijay said:
yes. since yesterday its missing , but available on scv digital

So one competitor gone from 90% chennai cable that too on diwali.

After this weekend we can be sure if this channel will return to analogue or not.

HOUSE-MD said:
So one competitor gone from 90% chennai cable that too on diwali.

After this weekend we can be sure if this channel will return to analogue or not.

Posting grievance about SCV's poor analog service won't fetch us any support here since most members are with SCV Digital and they will started to pacify us & legalize SCV's analog move just because they bought SCV STB by mistake.

But crazy thing SCV has only 2.5 Lakhs digital subscribers out of 25 Lakhs subscribers..:lol

Friends,

Removing this channel is no wonder. Till the official digitisation, they will remove important channels 1 by 1 to push customers to use STB. Its a simple Business trick. Create Demand, then once a stage comes that its essential then cut the supply :)

krishnanramani said:
Friends,

Removing this channel is no wonder. Till the official digitisation, they will remove important channels 1 by 1 to push customers to use STB. Its a simple Business trick. Create Demand, then once a stage comes that its essential then cut the supply :)

Ya..They are working hard for Chennai's digitisation..But they won't remove Sun group channels at any point...:D :lol

Continue all your explanations....But the Sufferer are public alone...:angry

Iam actually waiting for them to remove vijayTV from the analog list, as sun TV real rival is them

Satvijay said:
Iam actually waiting for them to remove vijayTV from the analog list, as sun TV real rival is them

I think they wont need removing Vijay Tv as it is already on the far slot which most LCO's wont care to fix with boosters so in one way or the other its gone in most cases. So they win even without removing.

HOUSE-MD said:
I think they wont need removing Vijay Tv as it is already on the far slot which most LCO's wont care to fix with boosters so in one way or the other its gone in most cases. So they win even without removing.

can they order the channels based on the viewership as below- may be im wrong with the viewerships correct me if im.

SUNTV
VIJAYTV
KALAIGNAR TV
JAYA TV
ZEE TAMIL
and rest follows

News channels:
Puthiya thalaimurai ( anyways this will not be there forever in scv though they are the number 1)
SUN news
Thanthi TV
Kalaignar news
jaya plus
and the rest

Music:
Sun music
isaiaruvi
jaya max
raj musix

movies
Ktv
raj digital
etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock