Evening

4.00-5.00 Guru Shishyan
5.00-6.00 Mamam thirumbuthae
6.00-7.00 Cinema intha vaaram
7.00-8.00 Natchathira jannal
8.00-9.00 Melam kottu thaali kattu
9.00-10.00 Thiramai pongum thamizhagam
10.00-11.00 Rishhi moolam

I think no need to have news. Because they are having full time news channel... But movie is required.

@dinesh: Yesterday you posted a thread on the program called Puthu Yugam talkies telecasting movies. But it is not there in this list. Any idea?

But all these programmes are in PT before, once they launch PY just they shifted these programmes from PT ot PY.

Sadiq said:
I thik no need to have news. Because they are having full time news channel... But movie is required.

@dinesh: Yesterday you posted a thread on the program called Puthu Yugam talkies telecasting movies. But it is not there in this list. Any idea?

Ya bro,actually am know that via my epg...
but then only I know that they wrongly update the epg.
but they not going to showcase movies...
it is fully for entertainment now.

Hmm.. so what happened to our members' news that they bagged lots of movies??? Our friend Praveen was very sure that all the Vendar Movies productions are signed with Puthu Yugam.. He even quoted on this particularly...

Let us see what is happening...

mokkasamy said:
totally waste channel

Within 5 days we cant tell this is waste.
This is a newly launched channel,again am repeating the content of puthu yugam is like international channels.but my big question is our people accept these kind of content or not.

Am accept most of the people who watched puthu yugam tells it is not good channel.The main reason for this we are not ready to accept otherthan sun,vijay,kalaigner and so on...

For example starvijay launched on 2001 but it foot strong base on 2010 only,it takes 9years to achieve big in tamil although it is from television king star network.

In my point of view puthu yugam is for next generation entertainment....

Sadiq said:
Hmm.. so what happened to our members' news that they bagged lots of movies??? Our friend Praveen was very sure that all the Vendar Movies productions are signed with Puthu Yugam.. He even quoted on this particularly...

Let us see what is happening...

I dont think so...
but deal was signed with studio green to bagvits films for next five years...
They already bagged 2films
#Pannayarum Padminiyum
#Sutta Kadhai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock