Breaking PVR and INOX to announce merger (update: Merger Announced)

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
PVR INOX merger announced.!!

9qe4HA1.jpg

J3FxYoi.jpg

Last edited:
Is INOX usually cheap?

Here in Guwahati, we have only one INOX. And the price starts from ₹750 (excluding convenience fee).
No bro . Every show has a different price . Plus in INSIGNIA seats , Prices are high because the seats are arranged in a sofa manner like this 👇🏻 .

RdlQ7uB.jpg

I took the case of General INOX Cinemas not the ones located in AURUS Mall or Insignia Ardee Malls . These Malls have INOX where INSIGNIA seats are there as mentioned above. I'm taking example of these INOX Cinemas 👇🏻

OT85GQn.jpg

Last edited:
No bro . Every show has a different price . Plus in INSIGNIA seats , Prices are high because the seats are arranged in a sofa manner like this 👇🏻 .

RdlQ7uB.jpg

I took the case of General INOX Cinemas not the ones located in AURUS Mall or Insignia Ardee Malls . These Malls have INOX where INSIGNIA seats are there as mentioned above. I'm taking example of these INOX Cinemas 👇🏻

OT85GQn.jpg

OT85GQn.jpg
Ohh! I see..
Yes, you are right. The one we have here is INOX Insignia, which is in Aurus Mall. Here people have made the mindset that INOX means luxury and expensive.
There's another one opening soon. Hope it's the regular one. But I guess it'll be under the new merger identity.

Ohh! I see..
Yes, you are right. The one we have here is INOX Insignia, which is in Aurus Mall. Here people have made the mindset that INOX means luxury and expensive.
There's another one opening soon. Hope it's the regular one. But I guess it'll be under the new merger identity.
Where do u watch most movies ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock