PVR to celebrate Cinema Lover's Day on 20 January 2023

INOX & Cinepolis also join the party as expected
FmvBWUbWAAIYLfH
Fmq_kOHaYAE4c3L

VEDness allover Maharashtra going on and this offer came now I will watch VED movie in Pvr on 20th jan

Beware! This is a total scam.

If you go to the counter to buy a ticket, they will force you to buy a food voucher of another ₹100. Which makes the total ₹200. Without buying the food voucher, you can't get the ticket.

I experienced this when I went to watch Kantara and PS-1. While watching Kantara, I was told that I'll HAVE buy the food voucher. The manager was nearby, so I asked him and got the ticket without food voucher @₹99. But when I went to watch PS-1, I couldn't buy the ticket. They straight up told that I can't get it without getting the food voucher. If you want just the ticket, then book from online portals. Then I had to book through Amazon by paying ₹135 (with convenience fee).

Beware! This is a total scam.

If you go to the counter to buy a ticket, they will force you to buy a food voucher of another ₹100. Which makes the total ₹200. Without buying the food voucher, you can't get the ticket.

I experienced this when I went to watch Kantara and PS-1. While watching Kantara, I was told that I'll HAVE buy the food voucher. The manager was nearby, so I asked him and got the ticket without food voucher @₹99. But when I went to watch PS-1, I couldn't buy the ticket. They straight up told that I can't get it without getting the food voucher. If you want just the ticket, then book from online portals. Then I had to book through Amazon by paying ₹135 (with convenience fee).
I booked ticket thru Book my Show I got Rs 99*2 ticket cost plus 24rs Convenience charge in PVR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock