Queries Regarding Jio DEN Merger

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I have DEN cable connection in my house. Now my cable operator told that from next month DEN will become Jio DEN and all packs/plans price will drop.

I want to know is it true or he is lying?

Also I have one query in my mind! What will happen after this merger? Will DEN STB be replaced by new Jio STB? Also will current cable system be replaced by Jio broadband and we'll require Internet connection to watch channels?

Or is it just merger and DEN cable will keep working as usual?

My query is will DEN continue to work as usual as MSO or will Jio convert it into fiber broadband using new STB?

My query is will DEN continue to work as usual as MSO or will Jio convert it into fiber broadband using new STB?
Do you really think that Reliance JiO will remain a minor & silent partner there ?
As their network is new have so much of teething troubles that's why they want to have some established cable networks in the kitty to achieve last mile connectivity.

@DTH Fan , they'll replace your DEN STB with the Jio STB & they'll give free preview for few months. Internet connection is not required for watching TV channels. I asked the LCO of our area & he said this. I asked him about the other things/features of giga fibre but he was not knowing about those. He said that they've only got the information about replacing the STBs after few months.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock