📺 Queries Regarding New Tata Sky Connection

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

I have some queries regarding taking another Tata Sky connection. I'll be very thankful if people reply:

Currently I have 1 primary connection and 1 second TV connection in my house. I have same plan/pack on both connections. Now I want to take another connection under my current Tata Sky account but it'll not install in my current house. I need it in my another house which is about 4-5 KM far from my current house.

1. Is it possible to take a new connection for different location under same account or will I need to take the connection as new account?

2. If the new connection can be taken under same account, will I able to use different pack for new STB or same pack as my existing connections?

3. If the new connection is taken under new account, can I use my existing mobile number as registered mobile number for new connection?

4. If my same mobile number is registered with new connection, how will I manage packs (adding/removing) channels for all STBs separately? Currently I can add/remove channels using WhatsApp number but how will WhatsApp number know which STB connection I want to modify?

Thanks in advance for all answers.

You Can't take multi tv connection for different location
If you want then install in current location and shift stb unofficially to another location with installing odu
If you give same number for 2 ids then missed call/sms/WhatsApp will not work

Thanks for the answer. So it means I'll need to take a completely new connection.

One more question. After new TRAI order, how will I take new pack for the new connection? Will the new connection come with any pre-selected pack or plan?

Thanks for the answer. So it means I'll need to take a completely new connection.

One more question. After new TRAI order, how will I take new pack for the new connection? Will the new connection come with any pre-selected pack or plan?
Just get a multi connection if it suits you and tell installer to install at other place with a new dish. Be assured Mr Nagpal will not come to your home to check it

Friends.. if we book new Tatasky dth connection with 12 months then how much need to pay for Tamil All + star sports Tamil channel pack. I planned to book for my family .

1.What is SD and Hd new box cost for 12 months plan - Tamil All + star sports Tamil channel pack ?

2.How much cost for multitv connection ?

You haven't mentioned which channels you want HD or SD, I am telling you prices of SD channels.
if we book new Tatasky dth connection with 12 months then how much need to pay for Tamil All + star sports Tamil channel pack

If you Pay for 12 months, you will get 1 month extra for free.
For All Tamil channels including Star Sports Tamil 1 you have to pay ₹282 per month.
1.What is SD and Hd new box cost for 12 months plan - Tamil All + star sports Tamil channel pack ?

SD box will cost ₹1499 and HD box will cost ₹1699, 12 month all Tamil charges = 282 x 12 = ₹3384

2.How much cost for multitv connection ?
You secondary connection can have completely different subscription plan than primary connection. Charges on Secondary connection will completely depend on you Selection of Channels. ₹153 NCF will be applicable on that connection too.
👇👇👇👇
Charges for Multi-TV connections

SD: Rs. 2000 + subscription Charges as per the base pack
HD: Rs. 1399 + subscription Charges as per the base pack

Charges of Tata Sky Curated Packs are available at DTH Updates - List of Tata Sky Curated Packs
Other charges of Tata Sky are available at Tata Sky Charges

Last edited:
One question I have, I had a tatasky connection which I gave it to my servant(my mobile is still registered)...can I use refer and earn to get a new connection for myself and get ₹500 rupees as per their advertisement?

One question I have, I had a tatasky connection which I gave it to my servant(my mobile is still registered)...can I use refer and earn to get a new connection for myself and get ₹500 rupees as per their advertisement?
If you refer then ₹300 will be credited to your servant's account. ₹1699 will be charged for HD Box while ₹1499 for SD Box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock