Discussion Query on Airtel Xstream Box

Danasegarane

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wish to buy Airtex Xtreame compared to Mi Box 4k. Currently I have airtel dth subscription.

But I may disconnect the airtel subscription after 2 months. If I remove subscription will the Xtreme box will play Other Smart TV Function like Youtube, Netflix.

Please suggest

Hi All,

I wish to buy Airtex Xtreame compared to Mi Box 4k. Currently I have airtel dth subscription.

But I may disconnect the airtel subscription after 2 months. If I remove subscription will the Xtreme box will play Other Smart TV Function like Youtube, Netflix.

Please suggest
yes it will work always only dth functions will be affected

XStream box will not let you watch YouTube if you don't have an active DTH subscription. It is mandatory to have an active DTH plan to use this box.

XStream box will not let you watch YouTube if you don't have an active DTH subscription. It is mandatory to have an active DTH plan to use this box.

Siva bhai, what if i have airtel broadband and RMN of broadband, dth is same... So won't airtel thanks benefits of broadband conn keep apps unlocked?

Thanks .
Only Youtube will not work or None of the Apps will work. Can I install JioTV/AirtelXstream(Separate RMN) and use it

B
Hi All,

Please suggest
Bro if u are planning to disconnect airtel dth subscription, then it's better to purchase any other streaming device.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock