Query on renewal method

thilalangadi

Reaction score
Thou I have initial D2H 4months subscription bundled as a new user, my query is regarding general monthly renewal/add-ons

1. I hear that if D2H is renewed late (ie) after the expiry date if we renew the monthly pack the lapsed period is also counted or some late fee is applicable. Is that true ?

2. If we maintain some additional amount as credit to choose "add-on" channels whenver needed,the same will be utilized or recharged without our permission. Is this true?

Pl share your experience :sp

1. I hear that if D2H is renewed late (ie) after the expiry date if we renew the monthly pack the lapsed period is also counted or some late fee is applicable. Is that true ?
No the lapse isn't counted.Reactivation fee is Rs.10.
Just switch on STB while recharge ,they will deduct Rs.10,DBR of that day.And in a few minutes you will be able to watch.
2. If we maintain some additional amount as credit to choose "add-on" channels whenver needed,the same will be utilized or recharged without our permission. Is this true?
Didn't understand what are you saying.

D2h taking RS10extra charge after Rnew pack. 2.YES YOU MAINTAIN ADITIONAL AMOUNT IN CREADIT & CHOSE WHEN NEEDED YOU ADDON.

piinku1 said:
Just switch on STB while recharge ,they will deduct Rs.10,DBR of that day.And in a few minutes you will be able to watch.

Thanks for clarification..... +1 reps added to piinku1. :tup
piinku1 said:

Actually I think he is asking, if we have some balance in our account and we have any long term pack, then when the period of that pack gets over, will d2h utilize our remaining balance without asking us.

Actually I think he is asking, if we have some balance in our account and we have any long term pack, then when the period of that pack gets over, will d2h utilize our remaining balance without asking us.
The existing pack will be continued till balance goes to less than DBR.
But i think this isn't his question.

piinku1 said:
The existing pack will be continued till balance goes to less than DBR.
But i think this isn't his question.

yes i think this is what he is asking.

As piinku said any balance amount in our account will be utilised after expiry of our base pack and the same pack will be continued

piinku1 said:

Let me explain with example - minimum renewal Rs.200 if I pay renewal online. Apart from monthly pack,lets say I maintain this Rs.200 for "add-on" or "individual" channels to be added anytime I prefer.

Now on 01-Nov I added a "sport-1" pack at Rs.28, so bal would be Rs.172. So on 01-Dec this will expire, for some reason I don't renew this "sport-1" add-on then. Is there a chance that D2H CC themself will again renew without my consent and deduct for "sport-1" pack for Dec month ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock