Question by my son to me

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,470

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Today when me & my son come back from his school to home by car, on road a man going by a bicycle, my son ask me why he is not going by car, then i said , he don't have a car, then my son said why , i said he have no money to buy a car, then my son says why God not give equal money to everybody, i have no answer that time.

That's good question raised by your child. Today's generation is very active and knowledgable.

you are right Karthik, when i am in that age i did't know that much.

Similar question i asked when i was a 5th standard. :)

I was playing diwali happily and then some poor kids were going on road and collecting used and waste bombs and sparks, i asked my mother why they are not playing and she desribed me they can't buy it that's why. I felt bad for them and they are too of my age na. :( I went near them and shared mine then and for that my father and mother too get happy. Then they too got some happiness and i too get happy. :)

Just digged up this thread, nothing to add... We didn't turned back after that and this is where we are now.. Feeling great to have you here still around Gssran bhai... :)

@Gssran bhai now what's your son age :huh:shy

ohhh its around 5 years old thread

good question asked by the little boy

everyone has its own destination & fate

SarfaRaZ said:
@Gssran bhai now what's your son age :huh:shy

5 yr old thread, child wud be atleast 3 yrs old, when he asked this qs..

so curret age shud be arnd 8-10 yrs ;)  :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock