Questions about recharge

dan365

Banned
Reaction score
If I recharge my d2h a/c less than the base pack which I opted (like Rs.10-20 less than the base pack), will I continue getting services?

dan365 said:
If I recharge my d2h a/c less than the base pack which I opted (like Rs.10-20 less than the base pack), will I continue getting services?

Yes.
You can recharge more than or 150.:)

Min recharge amount should be Rs. 200 i think, you cant recharge with Rs. 10 or Rs.20

Kalyan_1980 said:
Min recharge amount should be Rs. 200 i think, you cant recharge with Rs. 10 or Rs.20

No, not like that. But I just want to know that if I recharge, for eg say Rs.200 and I have Super Gold Pack which is Rs.220 ( just mentioned this base pack as an example ), will I continue getting services? That I was asking.

dan365 said:
Kalyan_1980 said:

No, not like that. But I just want to know that if I recharge, for eg say Rs.200 and I have Super Gold Pack which is Rs.220 ( just mentioned this base pack as an example ), will I continue getting services? That I was asking.

u can continue ur services

ya you can continue because they did not charge you monthly but they charge you daily .. whatevr the amount you recharge the account will expire accordingly..

For eg. If you pay 200/- Recharge amount will be adjusted and your date will expire in 25 days for eg.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock