Discussion Tata Play Binge+ STB General Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 896
  • Views: Views 146,880
Why they are not giving offer to hd customers to update to binge and giving nonsense id*otic offers to upgrade to HD+ box 😡

Hi guys
Iam planning to upgrade to binge + From hd set up box
Can i suggest me anyone for binge + ?
Can we use with mobile internet for binge+ ?
Explan with OTT apps also
Give me suggestions to buy as soon as possible..
Thanks 😊

I have seen that scrolls on channels are not seen in the Binge+ STB. Example Ch 100 and 999 have scrolls running on them. The same is not shown on this stb but is seen on other stb models.

Even channel removal scroll is not seen.

I have seen that scrolls on channels are not seen in the Binge+ STB. Example Ch 100 and 999 have scrolls running on them. The same is not shown on this stb but is seen on other stb models.

Even channel removal scroll is not seen.
Even same on Airtel Xstream Set top Box too.

Bro..I installed mx player app on my Tata Sky Binge Plus box but I am not see any single live tv channel on it. I think Android boxes like Airtel Xstream or Tata sky binge plus hide this live TV feature.
Cuz, live tv is disabled from MX Player team. Live TV channel doesn't work. Streaming content does.

So these stbs don't support over lay text or scrolls ???

Even DD swayam prabha is not available in the stb, and channels like TS music , music plus and aradhana etc
Yes bro... specially those service Channels which is available in different window screens such as Tata Sky Music +, Aradhana & Darshan.

Yes bro... specially those service Channels which is available in different window screens such as Tata Sky Music +, Aradhana & Darshan.

Let's take this issues up with TS so that they push a software update to fix these issues

Android stbs are advanced and they can be modified as per needs of the service providers.

There are many things TS needs to fix in the box via OTA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock