Seeking Help Questions regarding Binge+

• Thread starter U999X0D
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,112

U999X0D

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm really considering buying Binge+. I have a few questions regarding that:
  1. Can we install Netflix on the Tata Sky Binge+ STB? (MOST CRUCIAL)
  2. On their FAQ page, I see the last point "Do we need to pay additionally for Binge services?". There I see the 299 price. With this 299, can I also access on mobile, or do I need a separate subscription for mobile?
  3. Will Prime Video be included 299 monthly subscription? Also can we get access to Amazon Prime (not Video) from other devices?
  4. Is there any way I can exchange my Airtel Digital's STB and Antenna for Tata Sky Installation and get some discount?

Hey guys, I'm really considering buying Binge+. I have a few questions regarding that:
  1. Can we install Netflix on the Tata Sky Binge+ STB? (MOST CRUCIAL)
  2. On their FAQ page, I see the last point "Do we need to pay additionally for Binge services?". There I see the 299 price. With this 299, can I also access on mobile, or do I need a separate subscription for mobile?
  3. Will Prime Video be included 299 monthly subscription? Also can we get access to Amazon Prime (not Video) from other devices?
  4. Is there any way I can exchange my Airtel Digital's STB and Antenna for Tata Sky Installation and get some discount?

Netflix is not supported, @Mr.Bhat tried to sideload it but didn't worked.
Today installed Netflix apk file from external storage...Got installed but not working/opening...only visible these 2 pages...The installed app even doesn't show in app list...

8OhOoK4.jpg

duqGzSJ.jpg

Rs 299 is the premium plan of Binge subscription, it includes access to all mentioned apps across all devices, nothing extra will be charged for mobile. They made a cheaper plan of Rs 149 that doesn't include Hotstar, Curiosity Stream, SunNXT and can only access shows via Binge mobile app.

Prime Video is complimentary for initial period, not a part of Binge subscription so you have to pay for it separately. No discount or exchange for old dish/antenna as per my knowledge, you may reconfirm this with customer service.

Last edited:
To watch Netflix you can cast it from your phone using device's inbuilt Chromecast feature.

Netflix is not supported, @Mr.Bhat tried to sideload it but didn't worked.

Rs 299 is the premium plan of Binge subscription, it includes access to all mentioned apps across all devices, nothing extra will be charged for mobile. They made a cheaper plan of Rs 149 that doesn't include Hotstar, Curiosity Stream, SunNXT and can only access shows via Binge mobile app.

Prime Video is complimentary for initial period, not a part of Binge subscription so you have to pay for it separately. No discount or exchange for old dish/antenna as per my knowledge, you may reconfirm this with customer service.
Hi there. Im also interested to upgrade to it. And im really worried about the audio output through hotstar, Amazon prime & Sun Next. Can we get Dolby/Dolby digital Plus through it? Please confirm and help :)

That quoted post is like a year ago. Still the same situation @Mr.Bhat ?
What I tried is..
Sideloaded Netflix app and installed..There comes the problem... Orientation is not correct...Then installed Set orientation app..Now fine...Sadly the main page only shows...Sign in option is visible and we can't go there..Then installed mouse toggle app...Now able to login by using mouse pointer...
That's all...We can't go forward beyond that page...
BTW i can only find the app in system apps list...
Don't know present scenario or any others done it in some other way...

What I tried is..
Sideloaded Netflix app and installed..There comes the problem... Orientation is not correct...Then installed Set orientation app..Now fine...Sadly the main page only shows...Sign in option is visible and we can't go there..Then installed mouse toggle app...Now able to login by using mouse pointer...
That's all...We can't go forward beyond that page...
BTW i can only find the app in system apps list...
Don't know present scenario or any others done it in some other way...
There's a YouTube video that explains how to install Netflix on Binge+ STB. I haven't tried yet. According to that, you'll need a launcher and an older version of Netflix app to sideload.

There's a YouTube video that explains how to install Netflix on Binge+ STB. I haven't tried yet. According to that, you'll need a launcher and an older version of Netflix app to sideload.
i tried that 2 months ago, but 4k and 1080p was not supported so useless for me, so i use it directly via tv
720p works fine

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock