Questions Regarding DD Direct+

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have some questions regarding DD Direct+. I'll highly appreciate if someone replies them:

1. Is it true that DD Direct+ is a free DTH service and you dont need to pay monthly charges?

2. If yes, where do we purchase it from? And does anyone come to install it just like other commercial DTH services?

3. Can we use Tata Sky, Dish TV or other DTH service STB and Dish antenna to watch DD Direct+ channels?

4. Why does DD Direct+ show foreign channels such Russia Today, DW, etc? Indian government always gets ready to block foreign channels. Why is it allowing 4-5 foreign channels on DD Direct+?

Thanks in advance for replies.

1. Dd direct is a free dth service.
2.call some service engineers to install.
3.you can use any dth dish.
4.those foriegn channels are allowed in india.

^^ Thanks for your replies. Regarding 3rd question, so I can use my existing Tata Sky dish antenna, LNB and STB to watch DD Direct+?

Windows-Fan said:
^^ Thanks for your replies. Regarding 3rd question, so I can use my existing Tata Sky dish antenna, LNB and STB to watch DD Direct+?

You can use the existing dish and LNB.. however you cant use the TataSky STB, you need a FTA receiver

^^ Oh Thanks. Does it applies to all DTH services? I also have DishTV STB. Will it work?

Windows-Fan said:
^^ Oh Thanks. Does it applies to all DTH services? I also have DishTV STB. Will it work?

Yes applies to all..... STBs provided by any operator are usually locked with only that operator, hence cant be used as FTA receiver.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock