• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Good News Quitting DTH, going to use Amazon Prime, Hotstar and Netflix - Thanks to TRAI (1 Viewer)

Lovethislife

Registered
Reaction score
The worst decision of TRAI make me to think about why I have to spend such huge amount for useless Indian television channels, I have Chromecast and Firestick and Internet connection with 375 GB data with 100MBPS speed I think it's enough to not waste my money in TV channels and the most useless decision by TRAI. Finally good bye to my Airtel DTH connection.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Good decision I support you. But don't surrender your connection just yet. Streaming sports on Sony Liv and Hotstar isn't fun. Neither app can handle streaming live sports properly.

anandbb

Dream Shine
Reaction score
The worst decision of TRAI make me to think about why I have to spend such huge amount for useless Indian television channels, I have Chromecast and Firestick and Internet connection with 375 GB data with 100MBPS speed I think it's enough to not waste my money in TV channels and the most useless decision by TRAI. Finally good bye to my Airtel DTH connection.
Instead get a ddfd connection 😁

Last edited:

shreyaskini

Dream Pro
Reaction score
After Jio launches their STB nation wide you will see majority of Indians surrender their cable/dth service. Yes, India still isn't fully ready to cut the cord at the moment. But if you can then go for it. I support your decision. Even for Sports there are options. If you don't watch a lot of Indian content then there's zero need for it.

shreyaskini

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Good decision I support you. But don't surrender your connection just yet. Streaming sports on Sony Liv and Hotstar isn't fun. Neither app can handle streaming live sports properly.
Agreed. That's the only reason i have kept cable even now. I have seen hotstar buffer even with a decent connection that i have.
One more thing is OP hasn't clarified whether he needs sports? Hes calling them useless Indian channels so im guessing he doesn't care for most of the channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock