RA ONE makes history collected 105cr. In 9 days

RE: RA ONE Movie review and collections

Thanks ravi for such exclusive info here in ddf. You doing good for ddf. +5 from my side for your efforts. :tup

Thanxx mystic bro. Well friends the film is now breaking records and collected 2.25cr. On the second day and makes a new record and film jumps very much and chances to cross 20cr. On second day and most circles jump very much.and as per my early estimate the collections may be around 21-23cr. On second day.

The sensation around this film is tremendous,the fact it was such hit and earned so much during the Diwali season when many movies have flopped shows it,but SRK spent a lot in marketing this movie too_One proof to the high success of this movie is that in Gold Big Cinemas,multiplex with 3 screens near to my house is playing 18 shows a day of this movie and still there is an advance booking of 2-3 days.

The film makes history in the indian cinema and breaks all records and collected 23cr. On the second day which is highest collections in a single day ever by a film in the indian cinema.film crosses bodyguard 21.5cr. And film should get atleast 2cr. From tamil,telugu version.so total collection for 2nd day is around 25cr. And which is phenomenal .king khan finally back on track

RE: RA ONE makes history collects 25cr. On 2nd day

yes it has done no of records in every terrotery.It has broken the record of singh is king in punjab.Only in 3 circuit its market went down.so go and watch ra1.Atleast saharukh khan has tried to give him a sci-fi film.

RE: RA ONE makes history collects 25cr. On 2nd day

The film breaks all the records and collected 15.5cr. On the third day and makes a record and now the total 3 days collections are around 53cr. Which is highest ever by a film in india and breaks the record of boyguard 52.60cr. And the tamil and telugu version also collected 4cr. So 3 days total collections are around 57cr. And these collections are highest collections ever by a shahrukh khan movie

RE: RA ONE makes history collected 57cr. In 3 days

yes it will break all record in forth coming day.Lots of crew member and the film members have tried sleeplessly to make the film.so atleast ourr ddf member should go to watch this movie.

my all friends watched it now only i am remining. :down

so go and watch.have u seen the film tron and tron legacy.If u have seen then definitely u can enjoy the film.Only this movie has demerits that its story line is not just like the robert or krish.So many people are dissapointed with this film.But personally i enjoyed a lot.If u will see this movie in 3d then u will definitely appreciate the film.Another demerit is that saharukh khan has represented himself as a family duper hero.Its only work is to protect the Kareena Kapoor and its son.It is not the super hero of whole world like super man,spiderman,bat man.Comedy is good.Songs are rocking.So overally atleast we can see this film once.

thnx for this sort story amar,but sadly i have not seen both tron and tron legacy.and also now college is from 7am to 6pm so no chance to go for movie.also no holiday in sunday. :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock