RA ONE makes history collected 105cr. In 9 days

RE: RA ONE makes history collected 57cr. In 3 days

i have watched the movie.
Its just average movie.I dont rate it as a super hit movie.
The earning that movie is collecting is only of super duper advertisement that was done.

Yes inhone advt.'s kar k sabko lut liya :p :rofl

The film is running very well and as per early estimate the collections of 4th day around 14-15cr. And the film have litmus test on weekdays .

in total in just 4 day it has earned 70 cr.

The film is going well and collected 81cr.(hindi version) in the 5days which is less than the no. Of bodyguard but his regional version collections 4.5cr. Helps him to cross over bodyguard and the films five days collection are 85.5cr. And as i said film have litmus test on weekdays as it is starting today as per my view the film may drop in weekdays

it has collected 37 cr in overseas And next few days no big budget film will release so it will not effect on its business

Ra.One breaks BO record with Rs 170 cr collection

bGVgt.jpg

Eros International Media Ltd (Eros International), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry has announced a historic and record breaking opening for Shah Rukh Khan's Ra.One, produced by Red Chillies Entertainments in association with Winford Productions which released across theatres worldwide on 26th October 2011.

SRK's super hero action film has set a new record at the Indian box office by earning a gross of Rs 170 crore worldwide in the opening weekend (first five days of release).

The highly anticipated Diwali release triumphed at the box office with an incredible weekend gross collection of Rs. 137.25 crore (Net Collection of Rs. 96 crore) in India and Rs. 32.75 crore overseas. Since its release, Ra.One has been creating history by shattering regional, national and international box office record after record with the biggest Diwali day opening followed by the biggest single day collections for an Indian film and now the biggest ever weekend release for both India and overseas box office.
Source:CNN-IBN

Ra ONE collected 92 crore in five days uptil sunday

The film is not dropped much on monday and collected a 6cr. Nett. On monday and now the 6days nett. Hindi version collections are around 86.5cr.

the film is rocking and shahrukh back to their position

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock