RA ONE makes history collected 105cr. In 9 days

RE: RA ONE makes history collected 57cr. In 3 days

the film collected 105cr in the extended weekend and the collections are good but the film have less chances to cross bodyguard life time collection mark but have chances to cross ready.

Ra.One nets Rs 925 million at BO
http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k11/aac2046.php

The film is runing good but not excellent .we have much expectations from the film and also industry have but the film is not doing as well as Industry expecting.Well now the collections the film collected 12cr.(hindi) in the second weekend and another 2.5cr. On monday bcz of Eid holiday .as i said the film have no chance to cross bodyguard it confirm and the lifetime distributer share would be around 63-68cr. India

Bodyguard is much better than Ra.One :c
Storyline of Ra.One is totally crap.
But chammak challo is total paisa vasool. :tup

Well as i said that film have litmus test on weekdays and i said film have less potential to do well on weekdays.yes friends film fall very badly and collected 1.75cr.in the 3rd. Week .and lifetime collection of the film may be around 115cr.(hindi version).and these collections are good but according to budget and star like shahrukh these collections are nothing.infact the film is not deserving a hit tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock