• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,319

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Superstar Shahrukh Khan recently experienced the demerits of the cyber-world. The actor's upcoming film Ra.One's official web page was hacked on Thursday. The breach was not just limited to the official page, everything from the fan page to any other page related to Ra.One was smartly captured.

Bollywood Hungama reported that the hacking was the handy work of certain Pakistani cyber criminals, who stated that they were seeking revenge for a similar cyber attack on the Karachi Press Club website. The site that was hacked was disfigured with a note saying, "SeeKer was here!!! A news has reched to me that s0me of indian Lamers hack Pak press club. Listen u script Kiddies . Stop hacking Paki sites or u will darely pay..."

The hacking was possible even after such high internet security is due to the poor programming and the servers that run unpatched version of the operating system. Despite such a big cyber crime, nothing was reported to the police until this late evening.

well who is the bloody hell???:fire::fire::fire::smiles:

well i have already downloaded it and also listening now......

ssparikshya said:
keep it .........................u r d star u r litstening it b4 d release:D:D:D

yeah :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock