"Rabb Raakha" Coming soon on STAR PLUS

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 825

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Star Plus is currently on an innovation spree!
After its big move of opening up the afternoon slot, it is now gearing up to launch some out of the box themed shows (nayi soch after all!).
Tellychakkar.com has been constantly updating readers about Star Plus’ upcoming shows- Aarambh, Chankravyuh, Kya Tu Meri Lage among more.
Now, we have exclusive information that the iconic Sagar Pictures is working on a dramatic and emotional series for the channel.
Tentatively titled Rabb Raakha, the serial will be based on the 2013 floods that marred the northern region of the country.
We also have information that the dashing Shehzad Shaikh will play the lead role in the same.
The actor, who made his debut with Qubool Hai had moved towards the big screen and has shot for a film with Zeenat Aman’s son. Now, foraying back on TV, this is going to be Shehzad’s big outing as the lead.
Shared a source with us, “Rab Raakha will have a very heart touching storyline that will move the viewers. The team is currently finalising the cast.”
As per sources, the team will fly off to Rishikesh soon, to shoot the pilot.
When we called Shehzad, he confirmed the development with us and shared, “I am really looking forward to this new start on TV. I cannot comment much about the show but am sure viewers will be blown away with the concept and execution.”
Our efforts to reach Producer Meenakshi Sagar remained futile.
Sagar Pictures, as readers would know has an array of hit shows on TV. It's last project Jamai Raja (Zee TV) wrapped up recently.

Sagar Pictures’ next on Star Plus; Shehzad Shaikh to play the lead role

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock