• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,607

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
rahul-mahajan___338850.JPG

The first couple to get married on television reality show Rahul Mahajan and his wife Dimpy Mahajan are going to take part on the new season of Nach Baliye. Rahul and Dimpy created history by getting married on TV show ‘Swayamvar-Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega’ and now they are going to try their luck on a dance show.

Rahul claims that Dimpy is a good dancer but he is not, "I can't sing or dance. There is no sense of rhythm in my body, I can't even dance in pubs. I gave 16 takes for a 30-second dance step in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. I don't want to make a fool of myself. But yes, my partner will be strong as Dimpy is a good dancer and she is keen to do the show. I guess even if I make mistakes, it will be okay as people will be curious to see a non-dancer dance," says Rahul. He adds, "I am neither confirming nor denying. But I am positive and interested in doing it."

Bappa Lahiri and his wife Taneesha, who got married six months ago has also been approached by the channel but according to singer Bappi Lahiri, his son is yet to sign on the dotted lines.

Pooja Gor of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya fame will participate with actor-boyfriend Raj Singh Arora, "Raj and I are yet to make up our minds. I have been working non-stop for three years for ...Pratigya, which has ended. We are still deciding whether we want to take a break and go on a holiday or do the show," says Pooja.

Another star couple on the show is model-turned actress Suhasi Dhami and her husband Jay. Says Suhasi of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli, "We love the concept and it will definitely boost my career. It will make me more versatile."

Actor Karan Mehra who plays Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and his fiancée Nisha Rawal are also to set the stage on fire.

Rahul and Dimpy Mahajan to take part on Nach Baliye | Dimpy Mahajan | Rahul Mahajan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock