• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,711

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Ajay Devgn's next film will be a movie called Raid directed by Raj Kumar Gupta. The actor will be seen playing an income tax officer hailing from Uttar Pradesh in the movie.

Raid is a story that needs to be told on the big screen, and I’m looking forward to working with Ajay on a subject like this," said director Gupta as quoted in an Indian Express report. Raj Kumar Gupta also has movies like No One Killed Jessica and Rajeev Khandelwal's Aamir to his credit.

Raid: Ajay Devgn to play income tax officer in next film, releasing in April 2018

Raid Movie Review :
On Thursday I watched Raid with my family. The film is completely different, inspiring and entertaining. Superb job by Ileana, Saurabh Shukla Sir, Ajay Devgn and complete cast of Raid a must watch film.
Not just tauji (Saurabh Shukla Sir) has gray shades but also a complete entertainment package. A actress who play his mother was outstanding.
Official Broadcasting Right : Star India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock