• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Rajini in Oh My God.

people

Contributor
Reaction score

Rajini’s daughter Aishwaryaa in talks with Akshay for Tamil remake of Oh My God.

Will Rajinikanth play God in the movie?

The recent meeting between Aishwarya Dhanush and AkshayKumar set the film trade buzzing.

Rajinikanth’s daughter had tweeted on Sunday that she was going to Mumbai for work. According to an industry source, Aishwaryaa is in talks with Akshay Kumar to remake his recent hit OMG Oh My God! in Tamil.

Apparently, the 3 director will be wielding the megaphone for this one. The source says, “Yes, Aishwaryaa is still in talks with Akshay whom she has known for a while now. However, they are yet to officially sign on this.”

As for Akshay’s role as God in the film, we wonder if she is likely to get her dad Rajinikanth to essay it.

shagydeep

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,
Recently launched movie OMG was did a great job on box office.
And now Rajnikants daughter wants to do remake of OMG in Tamil with Akshay let’s see what the decision of him...is

mystic

Registered
Reaction score
Will be great if Rajini sir play God in the movie... :sp

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
God will be happy if Rajni played his role. OMG.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Viki Breaking Rajani Makkal Mandram Issued NOC To Register the names Superstar TV, Thalaivar TV, Rajini TV TV Channels News 19
Shivraj Zee buys Rajini 2.0's three-language satellite rights for Rs 110 cr South Indian TV Shows 2
ashok.dishtv Block buster movie Rajini Murugan on Zee Tamil @946 TV Shows & Programs 1
Dileep Kumar Rajini Kanth Snapped at Mumbai Airport South Indian Films 0
dinee Rajini Murugan South Indian Films 0
Karthik Rajini does it for Shah Rukh! South Indian Films 0
Napster I’ll come back soon from Singapore and meet all of you--Rajini South Indian Films 0
kramkumar Rajini votes for AIADMK, Karunanidhi blames him as backstabber South Indian Films 0
Detective Conan Discussion why don't they show God helping people to fight ghost/demon in horror movies in Hollywood ? Hollywood 0
DreamDTH.com Article Time to bring back “Sachin, Sachin” as Star Sports celebrates the God of Cricket’s birthday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Vadirocks DDF Exclusive Kairali News & God TV going to be available through ST2 satellite from 11th November d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Navi08 Breaking GOD TV added @ Lcn no. 609 Sun Direct 21
RajKumar DTH Updates God TV LCN going to change from 26th Feb Dish TV 6
S Seeking Help GOD TV not getting. Sun Direct 4
Chezhiyan God TV Added By Sun Direct Sun Direct 12
Johny GOD TV Africa started from Hotbird Hot Bird Updates 0
Sagar OMG(Oh My God) coming soon on India TV TV Shows & Programs 2
Thakur Zoom and Philips launch 3rd season of ‘Thank God It’s Fryday’ TV Shows & Programs 0
Gssran "Power of God" Channel Left From IS 17 (back now) Intelsat Updates 3
Vicky Nambikkai TV,ETV Plus & People TV Added & Power Of God Channel Removed Reliance Digital TV 28
S piece of mind in place of God tv DD Free Dish 14
S sad news my 8feet fiber danger zone heavy wind pray god please STB & Satellite TV Equipments 7
Ankit_bpl Happy Birthday Rap God @Eminem Achievements & Wishes 0
Johny Power of God TV started from IS-17 Satellite Channels Updates 8
M Power of God TV coming on ADTV Airtel Digital TV 37