• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Rajinikanth going to Singapore for further treatment

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Superstar Rajinikanth will be going to Singapore tonight for further treatment. The actor, who is admitted at the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre for recurrent respiratory infection and gastrointestinal problems, was moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) last week and put on dialysis, as his kidneys were not functioning normally.

The actor will be accompanied by his wife Latha Rajinikanth, daughter Aishwarya and a few close relatives. Reports claim that his ticket is booked as a ‘wheelchair passenger’ and his family is planning to seek the permission from the airport authorities to allow the ambulance till the airport runway.

It may be recalled that his condition started getting better after the actor was moved to the normal ward from the ICU. Hospital sources also claimed that the actor was cheerful and recovering well. However, going abroad has been on the cards ever since he fell ill even though Latha Rajinikanth repeatedly denied the reports.
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exclusive/2011/rajinikanth-singapore-further-treatment-270511-aid0017.html

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Old news. Rajnikanth left for Singapore, alongwith his daughters on Friday. His wife reached only yesterday. His health is improving, and no need for organ change.

samoroyd

Banned
Reaction score
This news is old but i want to know now How is Rajnikant ?

Because Rajni is the proud of India. Also i want to ask one more thing to him
Which is the rajni's next movie?

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
samoroyd said:
This news is old but i want to know now How is Rajnikant ?

Because Rajni is the proud of India. Also i want to ask one more thing to him
Which is the rajni's next movie?
i think rajnikant not going to make any movies more.
and his health is now also serious.:(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gshankar Breaking Sun pictures going to produce next movie with Superstar Rajinikanth South Indian Films 3
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery creates history yet again with the premiere of Into The Wild with Bear Grylls & Superstar Rajinikanth DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery signs superstar Rajinikanth for the first episode of a new format series ‘Into The Wild with Bear Grylls’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
J Into The Wild With Bear Grylls And Superstar Rajinikanth TV Shows & Programs 16
RajKumar Annaatthe | Rajinikanth South Indian Films 8
rahul31 DDF Exclusive Mahabharata (2018) Trailer Official Amitabh, Rajinikanth, Aamir, Bollywood 5
RajKumar 2.0 | Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar Movies & Music 181
Gobinaath Kaala - Rajinikanth | Pa Ranjith | Dhanush | Santhosh Narayanan South Indian Films 24
R Aamir Khan, Rajinikanth and Mohanlal to unite on big screen for Rajamouli Mahabharat South Indian Films 3
R After Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Malay, Rajinikanth Kabali to now release in Thai on Jan 5 South Indian Films 0
R Rajinikanth fans to have double delight on November 20 South Indian Films 0
R 'Kabali' Box Office Collection: Rajinikanth Starrer Declared A Big Hit South Indian Films 2
R Enthiran, Padyappa; 5 Rajinikanth films that were epic box office hits before Kabali! South Indian Films 0
Dileep Kumar Mahesh Babu, Rajinikanth to act together South Indian Films 0
Dinesh jain First Look Of Main Hoon Rajinikanth | Check out! Bollywood 2
Dileep Kumar Rajinikanth obtains Stay against release of a Hindi Movie "Main Hoon Rajinikant South Indian Films 0
M.J.Sadiq Rajinikanth-Kamal clash against Ajith-Vijay South Indian Films 7
M.J.Sadiq Did You Know: Rajinikanth was to do Shankar's 'Mudhalvan' South Indian Films 2
mmadhankumar Fun: How to k!ll Rajinikanth Achievements & Wishes 9
Karthik Happy birthday superstar Rajinikanth. Social Chat 4
Bapun Raz Rajinikanth to join Rana shoots on Oct 3 South Indian Films 0
Bapun Raz Reel life hero suffers in real life,Rajinikanth hospitalised South Indian Films 0
Napster All is well with Rajinikanth Bollywood 0
Napster First look - Rajinikanth in 'Rana' Bollywood 5
U Seeking Help I going to buy tatasky binge box.please suggest me it is good to buy? Say you opinion please Tata Sky 15