• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,785

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Superstar Rajinikanth will be going to Singapore tonight for further treatment. The actor, who is admitted at the Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre for recurrent respiratory infection and gastrointestinal problems, was moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) last week and put on dialysis, as his kidneys were not functioning normally.

The actor will be accompanied by his wife Latha Rajinikanth, daughter Aishwarya and a few close relatives. Reports claim that his ticket is booked as a ‘wheelchair passenger’ and his family is planning to seek the permission from the airport authorities to allow the ambulance till the airport runway.

It may be recalled that his condition started getting better after the actor was moved to the normal ward from the ICU. Hospital sources also claimed that the actor was cheerful and recovering well. However, going abroad has been on the cards ever since he fell ill even though Latha Rajinikanth repeatedly denied the reports.
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exclusive/2011/rajinikanth-singapore-further-treatment-270511-aid0017.html

Old news. Rajnikanth left for Singapore, alongwith his daughters on Friday. His wife reached only yesterday. His health is improving, and no need for organ change.

This news is old but i want to know now How is Rajnikant ?

Because Rajni is the proud of India. Also i want to ask one more thing to him
Which is the rajni's next movie?

samoroyd said:
This news is old but i want to know now How is Rajnikant ?

Because Rajni is the proud of India. Also i want to ask one more thing to him
Which is the rajni's next movie?

i think rajnikant not going to make any movies more.
and his health is now also serious.:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock