Rajinikanth-Kamal clash against Ajith-Vijay

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Kamal-Rajini.jpg

While Ilayathalapathy Vijay's 'Jilla' and Thala Ajith's 'Veeram' have been confirmed to lock horns at the box office during Pongal 2014, looks like Kamal Haasan's magnum opus 'Vishwaroopam 2' and Rajinikanth long awaited 'Kochadaiiyaan' will clash with the junior stars.

Both Kamal and Rajinikanth's film were supposed to hit the screen in November and December this year respectively, but have now been pushed to 2014. Both the legendary actor would like to cache in on the festive season of Pongal and take on Ajith and Vijay, or perhaps opt to give them a breather and clash against each other with a Republic Day release.

The friendship shared between the senior stars is a well known fact among the fans, and probably Rajinikanth shall take on Vijay and Ajith at the box office with a Pongal release. This would also let Kamal Haasan release his ' Vishwaroopam 2' on January 26th worldwide including Tamil Nadu.

Remember Vishwaroopam release across the world on Jan 26th except in Tamil Nadu due to various controversies.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-against-Ajith-Vijay/articleshow/25682907.cms

Kochadaiyan & Viswaropam-2, Will Be Solo Release Only,

As Of Now Jilla Confimred 100% For 10th Jan 2014,

Veeram Is Looking To Get Release On Same Day

Karthik said:
Is vishwaroopam 2 release confirmed during pongal ?

no, only veeram and jilla.
jilla started promotion.
veeram continuing as usual.

Jilla Will Be Having Great Opening I Feel

Karthik said:
What about kochadaiyan ?

production house only declared is to be a pongal release,but they are waiting for rajini's confirmation (i think rajni should think about healthy competition with youngsters).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock