DDF Exclusive Rajshri Productions to tell the story of Meera on Star bharat

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,120

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
t’s raining concepts and shows across GECs and Rajshri Productions too has thrown its hat in the ring.
The credible showmakers, renowned for larger than life projects, as per sources has been commissioned a show by Star Plus.
The plot will depict the life of Meera, ardent devotee of Lord Krishna.
The canvas is expected to be huge with myriad hues painting a striking picture on screen.
Currently the project is in its nascent stage and casting is on. It’s a 2017 blockbuster for Star Plus.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rajshri-productions-tell-the-story-of-meera-star-plus-161214

Star Plus is bringing shows from Imagine & 9X background which got huge flop and some huge hit on channels. Like Mahabharat, Siya Ke Ram, Chandra Nandni now Meera.
Colors also doing same thing with Sani.

This grand project will now come on LifeOK's new revamp mode Star Bharat.
Source

With the lineup, it seems to be FTA.But original contnt for FTA creates a confusion. Let's see.

I also think same 2nd slot on ddfd won by star will be used for Star Bharat. One thing to notice from mib list is only Life ok license renamed but not of Life ok HD so hd feed might be shutting down.

I also think same 2nd slot on ddfd won by star will be used for Star Bharat. One thing to notice from mib list is only Life ok license renamed but not of Life ok HD so hd feed might be shutting down.
Then who will watch SD Feed? It's look very awkward! If you are continuously watching HD channels.

Then who will watch SD Feed? It's look very awkward! If you are continuously watching HD channels.
Bro it will launch SD and HD BOTH..wait for 27th August

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock