Rakhi Sawant accuses Aamir of stealing her concept Read more: Rakhi Sawant accuses A

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,211

Gagan

Reaction score
8950.jpg

It may sound as a big joke but it is true that item girl Rakhi Sawant accused Aamir Khan of stealing the concept of ‘Satyamev Jayate’, which according was her concept.

Rakhi is of the opinion that her talk show titled ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’ is the original concept and ‘Satyamev Jayate’ has been inspired from her show which brings core social issues to the forefront. Rakhi said, “The show is a complete copy of Rakhi Ka Insaaf. They (Aamir Khan’s production company) have stolen our concept. The format of my show was similar.”

Rakhi said that during the show ‘Rakhi Ka Insaf’ she was so disturbed with the social problems that she had to be hospitalized.

“There was a point when I was so disturbed after meeting the various people who came on the show with their problems, that I had to be hospitalised, since I was suffering from depression. My show was shifted to a late night slot because of its mature content, but it still registered good TRPs. On the other hand, just because Satyamev Jayate has Aamir Khan, the show is being aired in the morning slot and people are talking about it,” Rakhi said.

However, Rakhi maintains that she has great regards for Aamir.

She said, “I have nothing against Aamir. He is a great guy and I am indebted to him for life. He stood up for me at a time when there was nothing good going for me. In fact, he should be made PM of the country. Seriously, he is genuine and does intelligent work. My only issue is that if Aamir Khan decides to do a show like this, it is termed social work, but if Rakhi Sawant anchors a similar show it is termed as business and a means to garner TRPs.”

Rakhi said that her claim is true and she is not afraid of anyone.

“Rakhi sabko buri lagti hai kyunki main hamesha sach bolti hoon. But I am not afraid of anyone, because at the end of the day, truth finally comes out,” Rakhi said.

Read more: Rakhi Sawant accuses Aamir of stealing her concept | Aamir Khan | Rakhi Sawant http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/rakhi-sawant-accuses-aamir-of-stealing-concept/8950/#ixzz1uMsAKhtd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock