Ramu admits making statements for sensationalism

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 916

BaLaG

Reaction score
Ram Gopal Varma, quotable quotes and sensationalism go hand in hand. Move any of these three pegs out of place and the pack of cards, i.e. the film, come crashing down. This is something that the maverick director is aware about as well and has been practising it ever since one can remember. No wonder, Ramu isn't willing to let go off this characteristic trait of his and insists that he would be stupid if he ever thought of changing himself.

"Many have asked me why do I talk about my films so much and that too in such a sensational manner. My response is - 'Why shouldn't I?' After all it it my film and I have to attract audience towards it. I seriously feel that it is stupid not to talk about your film. And frankly speaking, I don't want to be stupid," says Ramu who is now in news for his yet another sensational outing, 'Not A Love Story', the promotion of which has already kick-started.

Talking on the business aspects of movie making, Ramu reasons, "In today's time when it is so critical to establish the presence of your film, you have to make your point loud and clear. When shelf life of films is becoming smaller with every passing year and weekend is only thing which makes 95% of the films breath easy, there is not much choice either."

Starring Mahie Gill, Deepak Dobriyal and Ajay Gehi as the lead protagonists, Ramu's next film 'Not A Love Story' releases all over this Friday.

Read more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock