Ranbir Kapoor might replace Amitabh Bachchan as the host of KBC

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
It all started off in the year 2000 when the TV industry saw a (r)evolution of sorts in the form of the Indian adaptation of the widely watched game show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?’. The Indian version of the game show was titled as ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, which later gained popularity as ‘KBC’. The USP of Kaun Banega Crorepati was that it gave the common man an opportunity of a lifetime to be not just seated on a hot seat opposite the megastar Amitabh Bachchan (who was the host of the show), but also take home a one crore rupee jackpot prize, amongst the other prize monies.

The years gone by have seen Amitabh Bachchan as the inimitable host of all the seasons of the widely watched show, barring one season where Shah Rukh Khan was roped in as the host. Post that, it has been Amitabh Bachchan all the way, who has been hosting the show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’.

According to Bollywood Hungama ’s reliable sources, the upcoming season of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ however will see a change of host. As per our sources, Ranbir Kapoor will be hosting the game show ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ in the upcoming season. If this buzz turns out to be true, then, Ranbir Kapoor will be replacing the inimitable Amitabh Bachchan as the host of the popular game show.

As of now, the way things are standing, the rumors about Ranbir Kapoor replacing Amitabh Bachchan to be hosting the next season of ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ seems more like a market buzz, since there has been no official announcement or confirmation about the same.

SCOOP: This young actor all set to replace Amitabh Bachchan as the host of KBC? - Bollywood Hungama

Just before some weeks
Sony getting growth in ratings,
Why they want to reduce them by doing such silly things :lol

One of the main reasons people watch kbc is Big B's hosting.. Ranbir in kbc=kbc flop!!

My excitement for kbc just died afterseeing this thread!

No , I dont think Ranbir can host that KBC , Ranveer or SRK are gud choics

Sony is crazy ! Look what they are doing with Indian Idol this time. No proper audions and rounds is telecasted. Even anchors are not upto the mark and moreover Farah Khan is there. Hardly any genre is left in Indian TV show where she was not a judge.

They are cutting lot of scenes and conversations from the show. They are showing Indian Idol in too much pace just for the sake of TKSS.

Yes this time India Idol not good even &Tv The Voice India is way better than Indian Idol :tup

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes this time India Idol not good even &Tv The Voice India is way better than Indian Idol :tup

Ya
Voice Is better

By the way
What are your views about dil hai Hindustani? :shy

It's a different Zone singing reality show bro :) But I'll say
1.The Voice
2.DHH
3.Indian Idol :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock