Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

RANG TV added channel no.898..........:buddys_by_graveyardwatcher:

See some pics of it from attachments-:eek:mg:

sorry tiny pic not working:wallnalsirmarna:

plz someone upload it via tinypic later:up:

its a north east entertainment channel..........am unable to understand that channels language:D

30tko46.jpg

14e8kev.jpg

its not good news.....its a bakwaas news......as usual tatasky adding crap channels...

dear anarica i am unable to understand wht you r telling....:(

keep ur stupid comments to urself and if u want to know technicalities, i can discuss and u wont have words to contest. so its better u keep quiet and stop these non sense

hey namo whom you r telling dude?

And don't tell ad words and dont quarrel here.

namo narayan said:
keep ur stupid comments to urself and if u want to know technicalities, i can discuss and u wont have words to contest. so its better u keep quiet and stop these non sense

mr namoh narayan donot praise always tatsky and donot compare tatsky with every dth.We know tatsky is providing best service and u cannot force to anyone to praise the tatasky.these are the choice of own.Donot post any offtopic matter.stay in topic.i have seen in evry thread tatsky word is coming.........

yes he is making tatasky is best which is not.

Airtel digital tv is far better than tatasky nd he is also using it but he still after that prise it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock