Rani and Aditya Chopra tie the knot

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,078

Deepu

Banned
Reaction score
Finally a good news for all those who were eagerly awaiting Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji's wedding. The couple tied the knot in a secret ceremony in Italy on 21st April.

Film critic Taran Adarsh tweeted, "Aditya Chopra and Rani Mukerji got married last night on 21st April in Italy. The wedding was a very small intimate affair."

While rumours of the couple having zeroed in on a date has been making the rounds for a while now, the duo has pleasantly surprised everyone with their secret wedding. Not only their fans but even Bollywood brigade was curious of their wedding plans. Rani Mukerji's cousin Kajol too expressed her desire to know their final wedding date. ​During the rapid fire round on Koffee With Karan season 4, K Jo asked Kajol , "If you were to ask the following people one thing what would you ask?"

When K Jo took Rani's name, Kajol instantly asked ​"When are you getting married, even I would like to know."

Taran Adarsh also tweeted Rani Mukerji's statement, "I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us. The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God's grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life - the fairy-tale continues."

FINALLY: Rani and Aditya Chopra tie the knot - The Times of India

May be thiis cud revamp Rani mukherjee's dying bollywood carrier :hehe :shy

shawl_who said:
May be thiis cud revamp Rani mukherjee's dying bollywood carrier :hehe :shy

Why do you think so :huh I think her Producer career is going to start very soon ;)

finally she got success.....from last 5 yrs we are listening the news

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock