Breaking Ranveer Singh is the new Brand Ambassador of Dish TV

Screenshot-2018-10-12-17-45-15-02.jpg

Dish TV

Last edited:
So no shahrukh khan now for dishtv?
Shahrukh had great relations with zee/essel group from many years. But from last 2-3 years zee is propogating against muslims via zee news. Many times they air programs and news against muslim and muslim actors of bollywood, and shahrukh is missfit in todays scenario. May b thats the reason shahrukh replaced by ranveer singh.
Ps: I dont want to hurt anyone, its my perception only.

Instead of finding new brand ambassadors and spending money on them they should first add all pending SD and HD Channels by spending that money on the channels to lure more customers:(

Last edited:
So no shahrukh khan now for dishtv?
Shahrukh had great relations with zee/essel group from many years. But from last 2-3 years zee is propogating against muslims via zee news. Many times they air programs and news against muslim and muslim actors of bollywood, and shahrukh is missfit in todays scenario. May b thats the reason shahrukh replaced by ranveer singh.
Ps: I dont want to hurt anyone, its my perception only.
And
Sikhs are their new target.
A while ago,I was switching among Hindi news channel then i stopped at Zee news.
I was shocked at the headlines they were airing-Punjab mein Hinduo ke khilaaf Jihad(Jihad against Hindus in Punjab) -
Zee news has stooped to lowest.

Whereas, in Punjab, there is nothing like that.

Crores of Hindi speakers watch Zee and just think, if people start believing whatever these godi media houses are barking.
This is horrific.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock