Rashami Desai is the new ‘Angoori bhabhi’ of ‘Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain?

Also,the hot news section of SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH today said that Bhabhiji fame Shilpa Shinde has been approched for The Kapil Sharma Show on SONY.

If rumours are to be believed,then she will be playing the role of KAPIL'S BHABHI or could fill the vacancy caused due to BUA'S exit.

Dream15 said:
Also,the hot news section of SAAS BAHU AUR SAAZISH today said that Bhabhiji fame Shilpa Shinde has been approched for The Kapil Sharma Show on SONY.

If rumours are to be believed,then she will be playing the role of KAPIL'S BHABHI or could fill the vacancy caused due to BUA'S exit.

:D:rofl:rofl

Dream15 said:

Excellent share bro. Atleast we'll be able to see our Bhabi ji with the best comedians of the country. & let me u guys 1 thing I was praying to God that to make Shilpa join any new show soon as I m missing her so much and Bhabi ji has become a bit boaring after her exit. And Guess what she may join The Kapil Sharma show it will be double fun. Can't wait anymore Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

In current track of #Bhabhiji,Angoori's character is not seen these days.In the show,she has gone to Ammaji's house as Amma is not well.
I think these days Shilpa has quit that is why they are showing angoori's absence.
So, any new character will return as Angoori....?

Just a few moments back Shilpa clarified that the reasons given above for her quitting the show are not true. She admitted she had some issues but never wanted to quit the show but she has become quite upset with rumours spread by the makers and has stopped shooting. Even the co-actors of hers hadn't commented back so she has decided to take ligal action against them. And also expressed that she would only continue the show if they apologise to her. I have the source but don't know how to post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock